Do you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation?

Gift Cards


I would like to get injectable fillers in my face. I would like to plump up both my lips and my nasolabial folds which have gotten quite pronounced. I would like hyaluronic acid because the reports that I read indicate it is longer lasting than collagen. Is hyaluronic acid appropriate for both areas?


The short answer is yes.  We typically use different HA (hyaluronic) agents depending on the area of the face.  For example, the tear trough and lower eye area is treated best with Restylane.  Juvederm, which is also another HA, seems to work better in the lips and the longer-lasting form of Juvederm (Juvederm Ultra-Plus) seems to do a little better in the folds.  When someone has very deep nasolabial folds, we tend to develop a base with Radiesse and ‘pillow-top’ the deep folds with either Juvederm or Juvederm Ultra-Plus.  In our practice we have been using collagen now for over 15 years.

Now offering VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS! Schedule Today