Do you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation?

Gift Cards


I am interested in getting longer-lasting injectable fillers to decrease my nasolabial folds. What type of fillers would work in this area and do you have experience with this filler?


Generally, I would suggest two different fillers that we have. One would be Radiesse which generally lasts about one year. The second one would be Sculptra which is more of a volumizer and not so much of a filler. It is FDA approved and Sculptra can last up to two years. We have over ten years of experience in treatment with Radiesse.

Now offering VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS! Schedule Today